Welcome to my homepage!
I am a senior research associate at the Center for Complex Hydrosystems Research (CCHR) at the University of Alabama. I received my Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from Purdue University in 2019. My research focuses on advancing flood characterization and modeling while accounting for heterogeneity and uncertainty during hydrological extremes. More specifically, I am interested in conducting research on:
- Improving the accuracy and efficiency of flood inundation models
- Flood and drought forecasting using data assimilation frameworks
- Vulnerability, hazard and risk assessment of hydrological extremes at local, regional and continental scales
- Stochastic modeling and uncertainty quantification in hydrological extremes
- Modeling hydrological extremes in data-scarce regions using regionalization techniques